Sunday, July 1, 2012

Excited to kick off the blog...

I'm taken back by all the love and support my facebook page has received. It absolutely makes me smile that so many people are enjoying my pictures. I love finding the perfect quote, saying or song lyric to go along with them too. Your input is always welcome...I love to hear what you would like more of, and what you are enjoying and I hope this blog can expand on the facebook page and let me interact more with y'all. I have a giveaway in the works and will post all the details as soon as all the kinks are worked out. I'm so excited about that, cause who doesn't like to win things, right? 

Again, I love your input and requests so you may contact me at:

My email:  backwoodangels@gmail.com  

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/BackwoodAngels

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BackwoodAngels
                                             
                                 

1 comment:

  1. Though the playoffs are out of reach, the Los Angeles Angels showed some good things in their weekend sweep against the Seattle Mariners. angel workshops

    ReplyDelete