Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!!! How 'bout some fan pics :)


I hope everyone is having a 
Safe and Happy Fourth of July!

How are all my Backwood Angels spending today?
Fireworks? Cookout? Pool?
Sitting back relaxing with friends and family?

All of the above, sounds pretty great to me :)

I hope to snap some great pictures to share with y'all 
this evening and feel free to share your pictures 
with me as well.

I would love to add a fan photos page to the blog 
and Backwood Angels facebook page. 

If you would like to submit your pictures 
with your name and any info you would like to have
added in the description for me to upload and share 
in the album please email them to

Stay Cool and Enjoy Today! 
Love to all!






Disclaimer:
By sending your photographs or artwork to backwoodangels@gmail.com you are agreeing for it to be shared via social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc...) giving all credits to you, the sender. 
All photos must be your own property. 
Backwood Angels © is not responsible for any copyright infringements based on fan submissions. 















No comments:

Post a Comment